If you follow me on Instagram, then you probably know that I was at Natural Partners in Crime’s Holiday Cheer and Care event this past week end. Needless to say, it was a fabulous event with an amazing purpose – to help collect clothes for women in shelters. In addition to the delicious food and amazing panelists, we were given some awesome and P A C K E D gift bags filled with goodies.
(Photo via @Belle_anoir)
Knowing me, y’all know if something has a pretty package I just can’t let it sit untouched for too long. SO, I was super excited to go home and play with this Conditioning Styling Cream from the company True by Made Beautiful. Here are my thoughts:
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Polyquaternium 11, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Beta-Carotene
- I really like that water and coconut oil are among the top 5 ingredients, because that means they’re highly used
- The front of the bottle advertises that it works for ALL hair types, and includes the scale from type 1 to type 4 hair (with a brief explanation of what that all means!)
- This product has a FABULOUS coconut and mango scent, which I was totally in love with
- This conditioning styling cream has a yellow color and a lightweight consistency, however I don’t need a lot per each section
- I used this with my Mielle Organics Oil for a twist n curl on my hair & my EZ Puff Hair extensions
- My hair was definitely much shinier after applying both products, and it was also softer to the touch
- My hair also felt moisturized after use, even though I did this style on stretched hair
- I’d use this styling cream again, but just a little less – I’d also probably combine it with a gel for more hold when I do styles like my wash n go
Have you seen or tried this brand before? What’d you think?